Insurance Company Approved
Whilst most often associated with puppy training, often dogs that come from rescue centres or indeed some of the toy breed dogs, toilet training can be a real problem.
Old school techniques used by prior generations of dog owners simply compound the problem through physical punishment and are often counter-productive.
Although sometimes a temporary problem caused by illness or, a problem developing with old age, with considerate management and modern, positive reward based methods, most toilet training problems can be overcome.
- We will help you understand why the problem may be occurring.
- We will assist you with advice for limiting the problem during the reformation period.
- We will help you establish good routines for both the dog and yourself
- We will demonstrate and help you establish positive techniques to reduce and hence eliminate this hygiene problem.
- We will diagnose any contributory behavioural problems associated with house-training problems such as Separation Anxiety.
- We will show you how to use certain eqiupment to help manage and overcome the problem.
Click here to complete our House-Training enquiry form, we will contact you with 24-hours for a preliminary discussion.
WildDogz ~ Taming the Wolf inside your Dog!