As of May 25th 2018, we like all businesses have to comply with the General Date Protection Requirement [GDPR] to ensure the safety and safe use of any personal information supplied.
- WildDogz will protect the integrity of personal information as supplied by any potential client regardless of the source of the enquiry. All contact details are password protected, accessible only by authorised personnel of WildDogz.
- This information will only be retained if and when a booking, either private or group sessions is made. All online enquiry forms are deleted from our web sites once the enquiry has been dealt with.
- Clients will need to complete a WildDogz booking form giving you the option to determine your marketing preferences. Clients having already booked prior to May 25th 2018 have already given their consent but will need to renew this consent to continue to receive any WildDogz generated marketing information.
- No client information is shared, sold or passed on to a third party under any circumstance, all information supplied by you (the client) is solely for WildDogz use in the act of conducting business with any individual.
- Personal information is only used for the creation and supply of invoices for company taxation purposes and very occasional emails to update clients on new services that may be relevant to their initial enquiry.
- Clients are free at any stage to have their details removed from our mailing list system.
- Client information used for the compilation of invoices is retained on a non-marketing system in accordance with HMRC accounting requirements.
- In addition to client recommendations, we draw customer enquiries primarily via Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook & Yell. Any information supplied is processed by these companies of which we have no control. Any personal information we receive is deleted once the enquiry has been handled.
- The essential information we may hold on a client is limited to name, address, phone number, email address and details of the dog(s) we are working with. No other information is held.
- Card payments are handled and processed by Stripe, Izettle or PayPal. No card information is retained by us once the transaction has been processed.
- No unsolicited telephone calls are made, we do not buy contact information or leads lists and all enquiries are client led to which we use the information supplied in order to follow up this enquiry.
- Subject to how a client has contacted us, we may communicate in response via Email, Facebook messenger, Text or Telephone. All text responses and telephone calls are made from our mobile phone, the number, listed on our website, is 07887 998788.
- Email addresses are captured via Google Feedburner for the express purpose of the WildDogz Blog. This is a client "opt in" only option for which you must verify your email address after signing up and before being included in any content. You may withdraw from this service at any time by emailing [email protected] quoting the email address you wish to have removed. Removal from the blog list will normally be done within 24-hours of application.
- General contact information is kept for 12-months following your final appointment to allow for mutual follow up / continuity of service. After this point, client information is only kept for tax and accounting purposes.
- You can request a copy of what personal information we hold about you and why we are holding it by emailing [email protected] Any replies made by email will only be to the email address we have on record.
- Our administrative address is WildDogz, Northcote Lane, Honiton, Devon. EX14 1NE. Our contact numbers as highlighted on this site are 07887 998788 or 01404 45035.