Insurance Company Approved
Recognised as being one of the most significant behaviour problems in the Uk with a reported 15% or more of all domestic dogs suffering this frustrating behaviour problem.
- Does your dog bark, whine or howl in your absence (normally you find this out from your neighbours!!)?
- Does your dog urinate and or defecate in your absence?
- Does your dog damage carpets, furnishings or even door frames when left alone?
- Does your dog upturn the room it is left in when left alone?
- Do you find "stolen" items of clothing, especially underwear in your dogs bed on return?
- Does your dog go frantic on your return after being left alone?
- Does your dog self harm when left alone?
- Does your dog escape or attempt to escape from the room in which it is left?
- Is your dog rarely left on it's own?
If you can answer YES to 3 or more of the above questions, your dog is likely to be suffering from Separation Anxiety.
We can help diagnose and compile a treatment plan for you to implement in additional to other techniques that help to calm a dog generally which can have a positive impact on this behaviour condition.
Complete our Separation Anxiety enquiry form and we will call you, normally within 24-hours to discuss how we can help.
WildDogz ~ Taming the Wolf inside your Dog!